- It is an innovative and custom made organic fertilizer especially for urban environment and landscape.
- Fertilizer application is a time consuming process and Bud with its Unique formulation, shape and pre-calculated dosage allows customers to save time and efforts.
- Easy storage.
- It is non-smelly and even after application our customers noticed no foul odor and hence it can be used with indoor plants as well.
- It does not contain Sewage sludge, city compost, Blood meal, Bone meal, Fish emulsion, feather meal etc. It is made of entirely vegetarian recipe using traditional organic fertilizer knowledge and hence application is guilt free.
- It cleverly assimilates traditional knowledge with modern science.
|Sr. no||Type of Nutrient||Nutrient||Availability|
|1||Non-Fertilizer Element||Total Organic Carbon (%)||16.77|
|2||Primary||Nitrogen as (N) %||1.3|
|3||Primary||Phosphates as P2O5 %||1.3|
|4||Primary||Potash as K2O %||2.6|
|5||Secondary||Calcium as Ca %||0.7|
|6||Secondary||Magnesium as Mg %||0.7|
|7||Secondary||Sulphur as S %||2.2|
|8||Micro||Iron as Fe %||1.67|
|9||Micro||Boron as B %||0.01|
|10||Micro||Copper as Cu %||0.02|
|11||Micro||Zinc as Zn %||0.07|
|12||Micro||Manganese as Mn %||0.09|
How to use
Just drop one Ball in each pot (we have taken an average size of pot to be 12″) it can also be used with plants/trees planted in soil. You may have to increase the number of balls depending upon the size of the plant. Water your plants as usual.
BUD does not contain the following ingredients;
- Sewage Sludge
- Slaughter house waste ( Blood meal, composted meat, Hair meal, feather meal)
- Fish processing waste
- Bio medical waste
- Bone meal