Potassium Sulphate (0 0 50) – 1 Kg
- Useful for all crops as a foliar spray.
- Chloride ion (Cl-) and nitrogen-free.
- Low salt concentration.
- It can be used with other fertilizer in general quantity except for calcium fertilizer.
- Valid and farmers affordable price.
- Total Potash (as K2O) % by weight minimum – 50
- Moisture % by weight maximum – 0.5
- Increase production, quality, nutritious value, resistance capacity, and storage of the crop.
- Best for Greenhouse and Protected cultivation.
- Spray 5-10 gram of Potassium sulfate per liter of water (0.5-1.0%) 1 week before flowering and during pod/seed formation at 15 days intervals. Repeat 1-2 times.
- Use 100 liters of water per acre.
- In drip irrigation use accordingly demand of the crop.